As a member of NASJA, you have the opportunity to attend meetings both within the Midwest and across the United States. These meetings give you the chance to meet with people who love telling stories about playing and working in and around snow. These include writers, editors, photographers, videographers, ski area managers, ski patrollers, and food and beverage managers. Of course, you can also ski and ride in some outstanding locales.
- The Epic Pass gets even Epic-er, as Vail Resorts announced the acquisition (subject to regulatory approval) of FOUR… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- facebook.com/nasjamidwest/p… 1 month ago
- Midwest ski resorts offer some great ziplines. Take a ride this summer. snocountry.com/news/entry/bes… 1 month ago
- Bonus ski day for Twin Cities skiers and riders: @Welch_Village @skiwildmtn @skitrollhaugen will all be open Sat. April 21! 1 month ago
- The 68-year-old ski area has quite a history and looks forward to a bright future thanks to the community. snocountry.com/news/entry/tra… 1 month ago