As a member of NASJA, you have the opportunity to attend meetings both within the Midwest and across the United States. These meetings give you the chance to meet with people who love telling stories about playing and working in and around snow. These include writers, editors, photographers, videographers, ski area managers, ski patrollers, and food and beverage managers. Of course, you can also ski and ride in some outstanding locales.
- Glade and backcountry skiing have become popular in Michigan over the years. Lots of lines through the trees... fb.me/2ATvoBG3A 19 hours ago
- Amen! $5 lift ticket. $5 rental fee. $1.30 bus ride. Get KIDS on the slopes! fb.me/ITtU2QdE 1 day ago
- A great winter weekend outing for southern Michigan, Ohio, Indiana and Illinois residents. Something new and... fb.me/9clc12hMr 2 days ago
- We have SNOW MUSH "Dog Gone" Fun fb.me/8EpZmh5g1 2 days ago
- It's big time skiing, riding and mountain biking for the Heartland. Throw in the Alpine Coaster and it's a hard... fb.me/1uoe3l4l8 1 week ago