As a member of NASJA, you have the opportunity to attend meetings both within the Midwest and across the United States. These meetings give you the chance to meet with people who love telling stories about playing and working in and around snow. These include writers, editors, photographers, videographers, ski area managers, ski patrollers, and food and beverage managers. Of course, you can also ski and ride in some outstanding locales.
- Obviously when skiing or riding around home we don't worry about avalanches, but when on big mountains should resor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Whitecap Mountains Main Lodge Destroyed In Fire snocountry.com/news/entry/whi… 1 day ago
- As Whitecap was arising from metaphorical ashes it now has to arise form real ashes, the lodge burns down!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Read about their record breaking trip, and how they accomplished it. snocountry.com/news/entry/mic… 1 week ago
- Unofficial Networks picks up on David Zemens and Co’s snowboarding marathon. unofficialnetworks.com/2019/01/14/mic… 1 week ago