As a member of NASJA, you have the opportunity to attend meetings both within the Midwest and across the United States. These meetings give you the chance to meet with people who love telling stories about playing and working in and around snow. These include writers, editors, photographers, videographers, ski area managers, ski patrollers, and food and beverage managers. Of course, you can also ski and ride in some outstanding locales.
- The consolidation continues with Vail Resorts buying Steven’s Pass. facebook.com/story.php?stor… 5 days ago
- UN reports on Marquette Mountain! facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 week ago
- Do we have to say it again? Don’t go out of bounds alone! facebook.com/24492484220292… I witnessed people going out of b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- The Epic Pass gets even Epic-er, as Vail Resorts announced the acquisition (subject to regulatory approval) of FOUR… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- facebook.com/nasjamidwest/p… 3 months ago